Staff Training Record
Keep compliance at the heart of everything you do with a staff training record. Use a training record to ensure members of your company have the relevant qualifications for their roles.
How our software benefits...
A document of accomplishments
With a training record, you can keep an eye on employee accomplishments. When an employee completes a new qualification, this can be recorded and reviewed during their next appraisal.
- Document professional development
- Record experience from previous employment
- Track progression through training qualifications
- Link competency achievements to training completion
A record of employee development
Keep a clear record of staff certifications. Our software makes it easy for you to monitor professional development within your department, providing you with references for individual appraisals.
- Manage employee profiles across your whole department
- Upload training materials for staff to use
- Assign courses to specific team members
- Provide feedback and review any supporting evidence
A method of departmental analysis
Managing multiple staff training profiles can be a time-consuming task. By using our software, you can cut down the time you spend on tracking employee training.
- Log mandatory compliance training within the business
- Determine the value of internal training courses
- Analyse training statistics across departments
- Define a skills matrix for specific job roles
A tool for monitoring progression
Our software can be used as a training record for your entire organisation. Identify training opportunities for employees, to improve skillsets across departments.
- Review details about staff training, qualifications and experience
- Monitor engagement from staff and managers
- Recognise skill gaps in teams for efficient hiring
- Receive email notifications to ensure timely renewal of certification
What features our software includes
Benefit from a range of features offered in our training record software. Support your staff as they develop their skills and knowledge, building a team of specialists in your industry. Use our software to monitor their progress for insightful appraisals.
- Store past employee training records
- Monitor how employees are progressing
- Complete reporting on employee professional development
- Review employee development ready for appraisals
- Identify gaps in employee knowledge and skills
- Recommend additional training to staff
- Provide feedback on course completion
Job Role Requirements
- Determine company skill requirements for a vacancy
- Outline training requirements for new employees
- Access and update job descriptions for future roles
How much our software costs
Find out how much our software could cost your business.
How many people in your business?
Build your plan by selecting the options you need
Please note this is for a ‘Guide Price’ only.
Contact our account management team today for all our latest offers.
Your Guide Price
- Core HR
Activ Training is our training record software. By using our software, you can monitor the professional development of staff across your entire business. Once you access the software, you will be able to view information about all of your employees, including qualifications they have completed and courses they are started. For many managers, this information forms the basis of employee appraisals, providing them with a complete overview of the development of their team.
Our software allows you to add multiple training records to an employee's profile. All you need to do is use the import feature within the Activ Training module.
With our staff training database, you have the ability to add new job roles through the administration section. Currently, there is no set limit on the number of job roles you can create within Activ Training.
Within the software, you can configure the email settings to meet your requirements. Whether you want emails to send on a status or a schedule, you can control all email notifications for your business.
You can add and remove training courses at any time using the administration section. To do this, all you need to do is fill in a form with details about the course. Once you submit the form, the new course will be immediately available to you, streamlining the process of managing staff training.
Our training record software allows you to monitor which courses your staff have completed. You can even view individual employee profiles, which will show you what qualifications they have completed and what courses they have started. This allows employers to keep an eye on professional development across their organisation.