Employee Document Storage
Store, share and access your employee's documents. Activ Documents encrypts each document and restricts access giving you the confidence and peace of mind that your documents are securely stored. Protect the documents of your employee’s with Activ Documents.
How our software benefits...
A way to monitor progress
Access all of your employee records in one place. Use our document storage software to keep track of employee progress, with the option to view past performance reviews. Keep note of recent achievements and certifications to share in your next appraisal, taking ownership of your own career development.
- Review feedback in appraisal documents
- Share documents for management approval
- Update personal records with confidential information
- View and sign employee contracts
A secure storage solution
Store sensitive information with our document storage solution. By setting access levels, you can decide who can view specific documents. Monitor document access to ensure compliance with company policies and employment laws.
- Encrypt confidential documents for added security
- Review and approve documents created by employees
- Set automated reminders for document expiry
- Creates notes for recent company meetings
A record of recruitment
Gain access to a library of company records. With our document storage software, you can keep a record of recruitment, from background checks to benefit agreements. Look back on previous appraisals to monitor the development of employees, throughout their time at the company.
- Monitor employee development with performance review files
- Share company documents, such as handbooks and policies
- Store employee contracts and benefit agreements
- Keep a record of job applications, employee references and background checks
A tool for document management
With our document storage software, there is no restriction on the type of document you can upload. Use our software to store all records relating to your organisation, from company policies to employment contracts to department meetings. This will help to increase visibility and productivity across your entire organisation.
- Manage all employee documents from one secure online location
- Eliminate the need for physical space to keep files
- Minimise the risk of data loss due to hardware failure
- Receive advice from our Technical Support Desk via phone, email, or live chat
What features our software includes
Benefit from a wide range of features within our document storage software. With filing no longer a concern, we have streamlined the process of storing, sharing and accessing important documents. Start using our file storage software if you want to ensure daily tasks are completed as efficiently as possible. Explore the key features available to your organisation.
- Store all data securely via the cloud
- Encrypt every document with a unique key
- Assign access levels to certain areas of the system
- Require authentication to access confidential information
- Rest easy knowing our systems are ISO 270001 certified
- Schedule records to be sent out on specific dates
- Send reminders to leave feedback on documents
- Create prompts to sign employee contracts and update personal information
- Store all files in a central location for easy document retrieval
- Enable your team to contribute from all over the world
- Configure the software to meet language requirements
- Create location-based policies and procedures
- Access digital files on any device, anytime, and anywhere
- Integrate with Activ Appraisals to add software functionality
- Benefit from our dedicated Technical Support Desk
Activ Documents is our document management software. Employees, managers and organisations are able to use our software to store various types of digital files in a central location. By having all files in one place, it helps to streamline the workflow across the organisation. No matter where employees are located, they can contribute to documents within the software.
Activ Documents works by allowing you to access your records from any device with an internet connection. From laptops to tablets to smartphones, our file storage software allows users to work on the go. Once a digital file is uploaded to the software, it can be requested, accessed and shared by employees all over the world, without any risk of the data being compromised. This is thanks to our advanced encryption methods, which ensure every document has its own unique key.
With our secure document storage software, there is no restriction on the type of records you can upload. This allows you to store almost any type of document within the system, including Word documents, PDF files, images and videos. Allowing such a wide variety of document types means you can upload client information, job applications, interview notes, employee references, background checks, driving licences, passport copies and qualification certificates.
Our document storage software uses advanced encryption methods to keep records safe. Once a document is uploaded to the software, it is provided with a unique encryption key. This ensures that every document is protected from unauthorised access. We also implement a range of additional security measures to provide optimal protection, including authentication steps for users. This means you can rest easy knowing all your company’s data is secure.
If you choose to use our document storage software, you will receive help from our Technical Support Desk. We can be contacted by phone, email or live chat, where a member of our team will be able to answer your queries. At your request, we can even provide a staff training service, ensuring every member of your team knows how to use the online software.
Access levels for our software can be configured to meet the specific needs of your organisation. However, most organisations choose to have all files accessible by managers and HR professionals. This ensures that only qualified members of staff have access to confidential information.
Should disciplinary issues occur within your organisation, you have the option to collect and record all details of the incident within our software. Any communications between the manager and employee can be stored within the software, alongside the outcome of any disciplinary actions. There is also the ability to add an expiry date, to prompt a review of the incident and note any improvements to the employee’s performance.
Activ Documents can be integrated with Activ Appraisals, which would provide you with increased functionality in the event of an employee disciplinary.
Within our software, managers and HR professionals can generate custom reports. These can be used to monitor the status of records across the entire organisation. Whether a contract needs signing or an appraisal needs completing, the reporting feature provides visibility of all documentation.